Monday, September 5, 2011

Cherry Love Cookies for the Polkadot Prints printable range


Do you love cherries like I love cherries.


If the answer is yes you must check out the gorgeous new Polkadot Prints Cherry Love printables range.
 

Yup Love It! Told you. Especially the straw tags. I Love them! They are the new must have bling for you party drinks and would also look great on cake pops as well.


I baked up some cookies and some little cherry pies to go along with the printables for a set of photo's taken by Naomi V Photography.



The cookies are so simple, just a large round sugar cookie topped with white ready rolled fondant, a couple of smaller circles of ready rolled fondant and then a hand shaped stem and leaves.


The green ones are a ruffled round cutter (I used one from my Ikea cookie cutter set) sugar cookie topped with a green round ready rolled fondant cut out. Hand shaped round balls of red fondant, hand shaped stems and leaves and then some dots of royal icing around the edges.

Cherry Love printables - totally sweet, you can check out Jordan from Polkadot prints blog post on it here.

Oh and the pie crust recipe is from my book being released in December, Sweets on a Stick, it's the sugar pie crust recipe I use to make all my pie pops with.



8 comments:

  1. I wish I had have your talent ... and patience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They may be "simple" as you say but absolutely adorable. Happy cookies for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cherries too! They're one of my favourite fruit and these cookies are just amazingly gorgeous Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful. I wanted to make some cherry cookies this season but never got around to do it.
    Yours looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cookies Linda, love cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cherry cookies just make me happy! I absolutley love them! They look so cute in the basket, and put a smile on my face:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really special despite what you say. This is my first visit to your blog and I love what I've found here. You've created a really nice spot for your readers to visit and I enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing...and most importantly your talents! They were perfect. x

    ReplyDelete