Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blue Ruffle Ombre Macaron


This is just a quick post, maybe to counter balance the time it takes to make these blue ruffle ombre macarons.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

To make your own, mix up a batch of macaron mixture (CLICK HERE for Recipe) and after mixing in the almond meal/sugar/egg white divide into half. Color one half light blue and the other half dark blue and then mix until the correct consistency has been achieved, then continue to follow the recipe.


Make up a batch of filling and mix in food colour until a shade which is inbetween your 2 different blues is achieved, I used buttercream however you could use white chocolate ganache which is always a favorite for taste.

Match up a light and dark blue macaron half.and pipe filling into the center. If you are using buttercream you can pipe using a star tip for the ruffle look center.

14 comments:

  1. These are such a gorgeous shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with all things ombre, ruffles and macarons, so today that makes you my favorite person in the world. Seriously though awesome idea, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your macarons are always so beautiful, Linda! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughh so yummy!!!
    I've actually never had a macaron since they have almonds.. know any recipes without almonds??


    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are impressive. I love the colour and I love how you have piped the filling - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thre of my favourite things in the world: macarons, ombre graduation and ruffles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. after trying on of your macarons Linda you have inspired me to give them a go thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I just love them. Adorable ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm enthusiastic about everything ombre, ruffles as well as macarons, therefore these days which makes a person my personal favorite individual on the planet. Critically although amazing concept, these people appear excellent.

    Buy Fifa 14 Ultimate Team CoinsLeague of Legends boost

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, do you take in orders?(:
    Please contact me at yuannnyulnie@gmail.com
    Urgent!:D

    ReplyDelete