Thursday, February 13, 2014

I 'ruff' you - Valentine puppy cookies


Ok seriously this little Scottie dog cutter I got from Cakes by Bien is almost too cute.


These cookies are made with my chocolate cookie recipe from the book Sweets on a Stick - but you could use any roll out cookie dough you like.

Then I've covered it with chocolate rolled fondant which I then scraped to look a bit like long hair. Then I added a little nose and eye and finished off with a red heart.

The cutter is 6cm (2 3/8") X 5.5cm (2 1/4") and from Cakes by Bien, they have lots of super cute cutters like this deer one I've blogged about HERE before.




Look I turned the ones below into cup edge cookies. I know Eeeek! The cuteness!


Linda Vandermeer is a blogger, baker, maker and author of the cookbook ' Sweets on a Stick': More than 150 kid friendly recipes for cakes, candies, cookies and pies on the go!. Published in the US the book is available at most online book stores.

Original Ideas, photography and recipes by Linda Vandermeer do not reuse without permission. 


3 comments:

  1. oh my got!
    so cute...:))

    your blog very beatiful, I like ıt...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome i like the puppy cookies this is awesome yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a weakness for Scotties ... yours made me melt :) Oh deer!

    ReplyDelete