Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peggy Porschen Boutique Baking 1 day special deal

OK this post is interrupting your normal reading......

Peggy Porschen's new book due out at the end of May is on super special for $21.97 1 day only preorder offer over at Fishpond with Free Shipping to Australia (different rates apply to other countires)

Boutique Baking: Delectable Cakes, Cookies and Teatime Treats


Boutique Baking: Delectable Cakes, Cookies and Teatime Treats

This new book is apparently filled with lots of lovely baking recipes and has 150 colour photographs. I have added it to my pre order at this fabulous price and I can't wait for it to arrive.

If your not in Australia you might like to pop over to Peggy's website to order directly and see all the other fabulous items she has available.

Bubble and Sweet's normal regular Sunday post will occur at 6pm tonight, but this was too good for me to wait :)

3 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm hopefully meeting Peggy next Saturday! I'm excited, do you want me to ask her anything? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally fabulous and I would say you lucky thing but I know you work hard so luck has nothing to do with it.......anyway my German grandmother did used to make these super fabulous buttercream filled cookies for me as a child before she passed away and I would love to know if they are a German specialty that I could find a similar recipe for. They were a plain type cookie with I think a buttercream filling (possibly based on egg yolks), some were filled with vanilla she used to dip the edges in coconut and some filled with chocolate buttercream dipped in chocolate hail/sprinkles. YUM......the recipe is written down by my czech grandfather but only the cookie section. Although I am sure you will have enough to chat about yourself :)

    ReplyDelete