Boston Cream Pie Pops
To celebrate the release of Sweets on a Stick I'm giving away a copy of the book.
Plus if you live in the US I'll throw in a gift certificate to the value of $40 US from Kitchen Krafts so you can pick up some baking supplies to help you along.
Or if you live in Australia I'll throw in a gift certificate from Cakes Around Town to the value of $40 AUD.
All you have to do is comment here on this blog post with your name or something else that identifies it as you. The giveaway will close at 12pm Monday the 28th of November 2011.
If you would like a second entry you can mention this giveaway on your facebook page or blog, just make a second comment here on this blog post stating that you have done so.
I will randomly select a comment and post the winners name on the blog on Tuesday the 29th of November, the winner will need to contact me with their details within a week of the name being posted to claim their prize.
Sweets on a Stick is a kid friendly recipe book. The cakes and other treat recipes have been created with kids in mind so they are mostly easy mix and all the treats are on a stick. However they are suitable for all ages and can be made without sticks if you choose. Here are a couple of places online that you can pick it up from:
Amazon have it of course:
Or the book depository UK (Click HERE)
Or here at fishpond (Aus/NZ)
- The competition for a copy of the book is open to any country that Amazon will post to.
- If you live in the US and you are the winner of the book you will win a bonus gift certificate to the value of $40 US
- Or if you live in Australia and you win the book you will win a bonus gift certificare to the value of $40 AUD
- Entries into this giveaway will close at 12pm Monday the 28th of November 2011.
- The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday the 29th of November 2011 from the comments on this blog post. The winner will need to contact me within a week to claim the prize.
- One entry per person, a second entry can be obtained by mentioning this giveaway to your friends on facebook or a blog.
- You do not need to join this blog or follow my page on facebook to enter
Update 29th November 2012
Karyn - Pint Sized Baker