Monday, November 8, 2010

Stuff I've been up to

I'm feeling very guilty at the moment and have been being a bad bad blogger.

Although I have been neglecting the blog I have been busy baking and this is a quick post to share some of the things I have been doing.

A couple of weeks back I attended a friends Girls Night in held in honour of her co-hosts late mother Eileen and I really wanted to share a couple of photo's. These ladies raised just under $2,000 to donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. It was superbly organised with raffles, a dessert table, auctions and more, many local business were so generous in donating goods and services.  I made some macarons (of course) some decorated sugar cookies and triple choc cookies. I had a great time, met some lovely people and even won the lucky door prize (wahoo), thanks so much to the organisers for such a great night.




As well as the girls night in, this past weekend I made up a couple of batches of cupcakes and decorated cookies for my Aunty who participated in the relay for life in her bid to raise awareness and funding for Lynch Syndrome, she and her supporters did a great job as well.

and you all know it was Halloween, well was baking up a Halloween storm, orange macarons for the neighbors, Halloween cake pops and more. In fact I entered the Little Betsy Baker Halloween pop competition and was lucky enough to win the facebook fan vote with my Betsy Witchy Poo pops pictured above.

Then I made up a batch of rainbow lollipop cookies for Faye at Giggles and Tantrums for a photoshoot, yup their the ones at the top of this post, those cookies always brighten up my day.


And created some new lollipop cake pops pictured below.......tutorial on how to make these will hopefully be up within a week.


oh and some cupcakes and fondant toppers for Ah Tissue fabulous new product shoot which will get their own posting in a couple of days.


Phew, and a bit more in between all of this ....busy busy busy.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! Your lil witchy pops are so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no wonder you haven't been posting, you've been crazy busy! :) Those witch pops are insanely cute, congrats on your win! Hope to have you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you won, Linda! You have been one busy baker, for sure, and such great causes to be involved in!
    Your work is always so beautiful and such an inspiration to me. Your lollipops are phenomenal and I'm in love with the little witch-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...may I say you absolutely are a genius?!???? I've just discovered you and I guess I'm gonna follow you each day!!
    Every detail is so gorgeous!!
    Love.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hi there, fellow "bad blogger". At least you've been busy baking! A very good reason to be swept away from the blogging world. Good to have you back ;)

    And a very deserving win for an utterly cute pop!

    ReplyDelete