Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cupcake pom picks from Ah Tissue Loving them

 
Thought I would share some pictures of these cute new Australian hand made cupcake pom picks from Ah-Tissue,
how gorgeous are they...... look how effortlessly they add height and colour to the cupcakes.

I was lucky enough to be able to make up the cupcakes and fondant toppers to help showcase this new product.

I sooooo love it when someone who actually knows what they are doing with a camera takes photo's of my treats they always look 100% nicer.

Cute Christmas cupcakes


sweet little ladybird topper

 Baby boy and girl perfect for a baby shower.....


and it goes without saying that I love the pink cupcake pom pick, but I think this one below is my favourite


It makes me think of a delicious neapolitan ice-cream.

Cupcake pom picks - Loving them!

Ah Tissue has a wide range of pom pom products available which are perfect for dressing up your party table


Cupcake pom pics from Ah-Tissue

Cupcakes and fondant edible toppers Bubble and Sweet

Cupcake wrappers by The Cupcake Wrapper Co

All images belong to Ah Tissue and used with permission.

11 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest things! great styling and wow... such cute little ah-tissue toppers. think I need to get som!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love them! -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! these are gorgeous little cup cakes, Linda. Lovely color and excellent frosting on each masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! they are too cute! Your cupcakes look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! These are so fabulous and cute & so, so sweet. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cupcake pompoms are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete