Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lollipop cookie pop redux


Remember way back when I posted my beautiful Lollipop Cookie pops made from sugar cookie and marshmallow fondant.

No off course you don't........it was my second post and no one but my mum was reading my blog. Well my mum and then amazingly Lorraine from Not Quite Nigella who posted a comment, and then kindly afterwards linked to my post. Thanks Mum and Lorraine - your the best.


Well I made those original cookies almost a year ago and boy have I come a long way since then.

These here are some pics of my latest lot of lollipop cookies for a photoshoot I was involved with for new business A Party Pack.

See what difference a great photographer, party props, pretty decorations and a stylist makes to my treats.

I'm sooo looking for a party stylist to team up with in a few months when I start getting serious with my business because look at this.....

and this.....

and this....

and finally this......
If you love the accessories go check out A Party Pack they send all the essentails for a party to you, as easy as opening up a gift box. The pack above is the Babushka Pack which was one of my favourites.

Photography by Deep Grey Photography

Sweet styling by Sharnel Dollar Designs

Pom Poms by Ah Tissue

Party Packs by....A Party Pack - they send all the party essentials to you in a box.

Oh and if enough people are interested I'll do a tutorial on those Babushka doll cookies.

POST UPDATE - I made the first cookies nearly a year ago but didn't start posting on my blog until April so y'all aren't hallucinating. 

15 comments:

  1. i would love to see a tutorial on those babushka doll cookies - how cute are they...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it a year ago Linda? Wow how time flies! I love the Babushka cookies! I had some of my to do list but I much prefer how you've decorated yours! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Would love a tute on the the dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow its all so pretty! I love babushkas, I can't wait to see the tutorial. Such a beautiful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy adorable!!! I love the babushka cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more tutorials the better! I like :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. second that! any tut you are willing to share would be great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your success! Lorraine (NQN) is a great champion of us little bloggers. Can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The babushka dolls are adorable but then all your work is! Congratualtions on your new business! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathless.... these are just adorable :-)

    Sawadee from Bangkok,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty, I love the sweet pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They lollipop cookies are SO adorable! I love the pink swirl pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the matryoshka cookies - will be making something similar for a themed baby shower soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for every other magnificent article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.
    Dramm TEF Turbair Electrafan

    ReplyDelete